Thursday 22 December 2011

Saturday Filming Delay

Oh my, I'm disappointed to say that I weren't able to film on Saturday because one of my actors wasn't out of bed to film! So I thought quickly on the spot for improvisations so my Opening Title Sequence can still flow effectively.

My new idea now is to film on the following Monday, where it'll be less busy than it was on a Saturday during the lunchtime-rush in the Christmas period.
My OTS now will have the storyline of Jason's journey to the city and hoping to meet up with myself outside Game. 
Then realising that I'm not there, to then ring me, which then I'll be indoors having a conversation with him on the phone. I will show the 180-degree rule during this conversation.
Next, Jason will be seen entering Game to browse and finally, not long after - his doppelganger will walk out of Game just a few seconds after.

No comments:

Post a Comment