Thursday 22 December 2011

Monday's Filming

It's Monday morning and I'm feeling relieved to finally film this last piece in the city.
The shoppers have lessened, thus making filming much more simpler and dialogue more coherent.
Before any filming, I have asked permission to film outside of Game by one of the shop assistances and they had allow me, as long as I do not get in the way of shoppers, etc. which is understandable.


The first shot that I had filmed was an establishing shot of Game and Jason walks into the frame from the right to the centre.
The next shot of of Jason walking mid-shot into the frame, he looks around him for me and then he starts to ring me to see where I am.
After the conversation, Jason walks into Game and his doppelganger walks out from Game.


To think that everything flowed fine, I noticed by looking back through the footage that Jason had his glasses on the whole time when it wasn't from earlier shots!
As I had only noticed this when we're out from the city and Jason had to go to his class, I improvised and made up a very quick scene when he puts on his glasses during his 'journey towards the Game'.


Next, I'll have to film myself to edit into the phone conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment