Friday 7 October 2011

Preliminary Task - Filming !

On the Sunday 2nd October, at around 6pm till 7pm, I have done my filming for my prelim' task.
As my siblings hadn't acted and been filmed before, they took ten minutes getting comfortable being on camera and laughed out their nervousness.

We had a couple of takes of the opening scene, where my little brother has to open the door and we see my older sister reading the newspaper. This is where my actors start to laugh as they found it a tad uncomfortable and nervous but they grew into their roles fast.

As this time of day the sun sets really fast , so I had to make sure I have everything I needed on tape in the correct order.
I have made sure that I have used 180-degree shots and shot/reverse shot when filming.
I then looked over the recorded material and I was happy with what I got for that day.

2 comments:

  1. Good start May. Now I need to see all of the aspects that we discussed in class, such as:
    A)storyboard
    B)shooting sequence
    C)location shots
    D)Voice-over/narration/speech bubble annotation discussing choices you made in making this text.
    Lastly, start putting some thought into your main task over half-term; just loose ideas, but just get thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have done tasks A, B and C : look at my previous post "Preliminary Exercise - Continuity Task (so far!)"

    ReplyDelete