Sunday 16 October 2011

Preliminary Task - Editing and Final Video

I have finally edited my preliminary video , pieced sections of clips together to create the desired effect and used 'match on action' as close as possible to make to look realistic.
It didn't take me long to edit due to my chosen software, which is Mac's iMovie '09 which is fairly easy to learn the editing tools on there and very simple to use.
The final video is only 37 seconds but that shows how often these shots and cuts are used in film.

Here is the final video:

May Chung's Preliminary Task from May Chung on Vimeo.

I will upload another copy of this video with my voice over to point out where I have used 180-degree shots, shot/reverse shot and match on action.

1 comment:

  1. That'll be really useful. Also remember to comment on your efforts reflectively - that is discuss the decisions that you made; what went well and what was difficult; discuss what you would do differently if you did it again and what you have learnt from doing this task.

    ReplyDelete